CEO EXCHANGE : ENABLING YOUR VIRTUAL CULTURE
10th June 2021, Thursday, 2.00PM – 5.00PM
BUILD & POSITION YOURSELF AS THE INDUSTRY AUTHORITY
With the rise of social media, technology advancement, economic growth and more recently the COVID-19 pandemic & fast changing lifestyle, all these has reshaped the views and traits on how the public receive information.
In addition, relationships between brands and consumers, CEOs and employees, and even sales persons and consumers have been reshaped thanks to social media!
And with Insights and Thought Leadership becoming the new commodity, Leaders, Experts and Sales professionals have the opportunity to become the visible experts & ambassadors of their brands through the power of social media!
Welcome to the world of the new era of Thought Leadership, Industry Authority & Brand Building!
In such an unknown and uncertain era, how do we, as professionals, learn how to leverage the benefits of social media and thought leadership to promote ourselves and build a steady pipeline of sales as an expert and thought leader in this industry?!
In this CEO Exchange, we have invited Nina (Founder & CEO of PopCon).
Here’s what she will share:
- Gain an overall understanding of the State of Social and how it has impacted the way we consume and buy
- Understand the importance of Thought Leadership in today’s era
- Appreciate the Rise of Business Influencers & Sales 2.0
- Tips & Hacks on How to position themselves as Industry Authority
Who is NINA SHARIL KHAN?
Nina is the Founder & CEO of PopCon, International Speaker & Host of the #JustLanggar PopCast live show. Nina is also Marketing in Asia’s Top 100 Inspirational LinkedIn Icons for both 2019 & 2020.
Her journey in entertainment began as an Actor, TV Host and Film & TV producer. Realising that disruption was happening in social media, the rebel in her founded PopCon in 2018, as a creator community and platform to connect creative talents & businesses.
Within just a year of its operations, PopCon launched the world’s first ever Business Influencer conference, the CxOCON. Today, PopCon has evolved into a full-fledged Marketing Agency and Academy, working directly with TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn and dedicated to developing and nurturing Southeast Asia’s Business Influencers.
Write to us if you like to join the next one!
**Please note that only Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Decision-makers are eligible to join this event as the content and sharing would not be applicable and beneficial to everyone.
Terms & Conditions
- This invitation is only for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs!
- The Spark Group Asia has the right to reject your participation for any reason.
- The Spark Group Asia reserves the right to change the program details with written notification in advance.
- We will collect your data for future marketing purposes.
- By disclosing your data, you agree for The Spark Group Asia to contact you in future.