- This event has passed.
CEO Exchange: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
February 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmMYR38
Keen to Know How Other Business Owners Tackle Business Challenges?
If you answered YES, this special CEO Exchange session is specially organized for business owners and leaders to gather and exchange business insight for collaborative growth!
We Have a Half-Day Power-Packed Session Just for YOU!
Marzuki Mohamed (Certified Neuro-Semantics and NLP Trainer and Meta-Coach by the International Society of Neuro-Semantics®)
- International Leadership Team of the International Society of Neuro-Semantics ®
- Regional Director for Meta-Coach Foundation, Malaysia Chapter
- Co-authored an internationally published book “The Change 4”
He will talk about – Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Why is Emotional Intelligence important to you?
- How does Emotional Intelligence impact your Physical Health, Mental Well-being, Relationships, Resolving Conflicts, and Success?
- How does Industry 4.0, Gig Economy, and Millennials affect Leadership?
- How to be aware of your Emotional States?
- How to manage your Emotional States effectively?
Get your tickets now!
Maresa Ng is a Passionate Entrepreneur, Speaker and Business Advisor who helps business owners grow their business to a stage where it is commercial, profitable, and can continue to work without them. Her past as a corporate and investment banker had set a foundation for her in working with both SMEs and large businesses. As the leading Business Growth Specialist & Business Advisor in South East Asia, she dedicates herself to working with entrepreneurs all over the region, to build a Great Business and a Great Life.