THE LEADERSHIP MATRIX PROGRAM (TLM)
The Leadership Matrix is designed to enable leaders to generate POSITIVE and RESOURCEFUL working relationships with others. Designed for leaders at every level, this unique coaching program works with leaders to discover their strengths and to work in harmony with the people around them.
The Leadership Matrix is aimed at achieving the following outcomes:
- Provide clarity in developing the potential leader in you
- Enable positive working relationships with peers and employees, and generate better performance
- To better understand how people are motivated, and to perform better with many different types of people
Who is this for?
Business owners, CEOs, Founders, Entrepreneurs
- People who are scaling the business and leading a bigger team
- Wants to enable change with a team that has been around for a long time
- Leading a team of managers, as opposed to executives
Senior Management, Leaders, Team Leaders, Supervisors
- Wants to be better at influencing the team toward change
- To be better at inspiring others to grow
- Get better productivity from the team
Day 1: Fundamentals of a Good Leader
- Explore strategies for sustainable & long-lasting change
- Understand the key areas of The Leadership Matrix for holistic change & performance
- Identify common myths and perceptions of leadership that is in the way of growth
- Learn the different levels of leadership, and recognize where you are at and how to move forward
Day 2: Enabling the Influential Leader in You
- Discover strategies in being an Inspiring and Influential leader
- Using the Purpose-Performance Axis to develop your high-performance team
- Managing states & emotions, and how to handle conflict at the workplace
- Identify skills & competencies necessary for your leadership position
Day 3: Deepening Powerful Relationships with Others
- Identify poor and negative beliefs in working with people, that hold you back from achieving more as a team
- Raising emotional intelligence and awareness in leading yourself and others
- Deepen trust and working relationship levels with your employees
Hear What Our Participants Say…
What I like the most are the practice sessions immediately after learning the modules and feedback for improvement. So, it is not just concentrating on theory but heavy on the practical as well.PamelaGroup Human Resources Director of an Investment Holding Company
I learned that by asking meta questions, being intentional and in the right coaching state will help me to be more professional and effective as a life coach.”SunnieIndependent Trainer and Educator
I have learned the REAL Coaching Skill and this will definitely help enhance my leadership skill. I like the part where we discussed about the 10 Meta Questions. These points really help a lot during the Coaching Lab session.AzmirExecutive Director of a Wedding and Event Planner Company
I especially love the Coaching Labs: practice, make mistakes and practice again to be a better coach. I also learned about listening skill, it helps me to be a good communicator.ZulkipliChief Executive Officer of a Sports Timing Technology Company
SCORE MODEL helps me go to my desired state from my current state in a more systematic and directional manner. By learning about Meta Questioning, I get more clarity on how best to ground questions.ZeldaManaging Director of a Floral & Event Design Boutique
AccuMatch is a Behavioral assessment tool based on neural and meta programming. By giving coaches the tools and training backed by empirical proof we are able to show that consistent outcomes are achievable with a broader and unlimited range of clients
International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) is a research & certification organization that enables coaches and trainers with tools and resources of self-actualization.
Meta-Coaching is a cutting-edge coaching methodology that transcends traditional Performance Coaching, taking both Coach and Client to higher levels– to Developmental and Transformational Coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: There are three programs in LCDP. Is it compulsory for me to complete all programs?
If you aim to complete LCDP as a whole program, it is compulsory to complete all three programs. However, you may also enrol in one program at a time.
Question 2: Are there any prerequisites to the programs?
You MUST complete both Coach Foundation Program (CFP) and The Leadership Matrix Program (TLM) before you can enrol in Coaching Skills Mastery Program (CSM).
Question 3: My company is a registered employer with HRDC. Can I use our HRDC grant for LCDP? Can you also conduct an in-house program for my organization?
We are a registered training provider with HRDC and yes, you can claim from HRDC. We are delighted to conduct an in-house program for your organization. Our team member will be in touch with you to understand further.
Question 4: What are the languages available for LCDP?
We have both English and Mandarin batches for LCDP.