- This event has passed.
Leadership Livewire: Is there room for Empathy at the Workplace?
September 15, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
? Leadership Livewire: Is there room for Empathy at the Workplace??
As executive coaches, we have been hard at work enabling better mental health and well-being for executives in SMEs and MNCs, and realized that one of the areas lacking is Empathy & Compassion at the Workplace .
Join our Leadership Intelligence Coaches, Maresa Ng, Jeanne Ooi, and Tan Ee Lin as they thrash out these discussion:
- Is Empathy important at the workplace?
- Does Empathy play a part in the Virtual Culture?
- Why is Empathy lacking in the workplace?
- Is it possible to balance both Empathy and Productivity?
- What are some strategies/tips on enhancing Empathy and Compassion at the workplace, and how do we start?
✨ These Leadership Livewire sessions are about audience questions✨.
So, come with questions for our coaches as we support leaders like you to ensure a better state of mind for the demanding landscape ahead of us.